Carlisle Debbie Large Statement Bohemian Wedding Headpiece Katya
- This large wedding hairvine really makes a statement, mixing crystals, freshwater pearls and mother of pearl flowers in a stunning woven bohemian hairvine design
- This truly bohemian hair vine is inspired by intricate macrame and braiding techniques which resulted in this spectacular intertwined handwired wedding headpiece
- The Katya hairvine is an intricately woven piece which uses a total of 12 metres of wire and hundreds of individual faceted Czech crystals – or crystals and pearls for the silver design
- The piece also uses beautiful carved mother of pearl flowers and is created by weaving 10 different strands of wire into my own version of a braid to create this single dramatic headdress for a truly special show-stopping look!
- This wedding hairvine is designed to be pinned into place onto the forehead or crown of the head - or positioned as a bun wrap for a modern yet classic striking look
- While Katya is a statement piece it still retains a delicate style thanks to the open weave of this intricate piece. It also looks absolutely stunning paired with a long flowing simple tulle veil pinned at the back of the head
- Katya is handmade to order using mother of pearl carved flowers, czech faceted crystals, freshwater pearls (silver option), wire plated in gold, silver or rose gold depending on your choice of colour
- Katya is available in rose gold, gold or silver and is pictured here in rose gold. The gold headpiece also shown here is similar to Katya and is created using two Anastasia vines placed above and below a central Loretta vine (both also available from my shop). This is essentially the same piece but allows you to create a little space between the pieces to create a more relaxed look
- If you would like to change up your look during your wedding day why not wear a single Anastasia vine during the day and then build a bolder look by adding more pieces to create a larger Katya style statement piece for the evening
- made from:
- The gold vine uses shimmering antique gold crystals which are hand-wired on gold-plated wire to create a stunning warm glow. The silver Anastasia mixes clear crystal beads and freshwater pearls on silver-plated wire and the rose gold option uses sparkling rose gold crystals and rose gold-plated wire
- Katya measures approximately 38cm by 9cm at the widest points.