Acne Studios' Pre-Fall '17 collection is inspired by Primal Scream frontman Bobby Gillespie's '70s tailoring - Creative Director Jonny Johansson even recruited the singer to model the brand's lookbook. Made from tactile corduroy, this high-rise pair is cut for a slim fit through the knees before opening to a flared hem. Wear yours with a half-tucked sweater and white mules.
Blue Tessel flared corduroy trousers from Acne Studios.
- Acne Studios gray Selah pants - Tweed - Pleated side slit pockets fully lined- Concealed hook button and zip fastening at front - 100% wool; lining: 100% cupro- Dry clean
Acne Studios' 'Toni' pants were first spotted on the label's Fall '17 runway as part of a cool deconstructed look - a key theme throughout the collection. Crafted from wool-twill, they're cut to sit high on your waist and kick out to a flared, step hem. Complement the stone hue with soft pastels.
- Midnight-blue twill- Pull on- 100% viscose- Dry clean Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Acne Studios antique-rose Myla pants- Crepe- Pressed creases wool trims- Partially concealed button and zip fastening at front- 52% viscose 45% wool 2% elastane- Dry clean- Made in Italy
- Acne Studios black Selah pants- Wool-twill- Side slant pockets pressed creases- Concealed button hook and zip fastening at front- 100% wool; lining: 100% viscose- Dry clean
Acne Studios burgundy corduroy trousers Belt loops, side pockets Concealed zip and hook fastenings at front 100% polyester
Tessel navy blue flared corduroy trousers by Acne Studios
- Acne Studios black and light-gray Milford pants- Felted cotton-twill- Belt loops two front patch pockets two back welt pockets orange stitched trims- Button and concealed zip fastening at front- 100% cotton- Dry clean