• Thumbnail for your product : Christian Dior Shaving 125ml
  • Thumbnail for your product : Christian Dior Shaving 125ml

Introducing the DIOR Dior Homme Shaving Cream 125ml. Scented With The Woody Notes Of Dior Homme, This Cream Makes Shaving A Breeze. Applied On Damp Skin, Its Creamy, Non-Greasy Texture Leaves Your Skin Fresh And Comfortable While Enveloping It In The Sophisticated Scent Of Dior Homme. The Dior Homme Shaving Cream Helps Prevent Irritated Skin From Razor Burn. Composed Of 94%* Natural-Origin Ingredients And Infused With Cotton Extract, Dior Homme Soothing Shaving Crème Keeps Skin Moisturized. * Amount Calculated Based On The Iso 16128-1 And Iso 16128-2 Standard. Water Percentage Included. The Remaining 6% Contribute To The Formula's Performance, Sensory Appeal And Stability. 125Ml Skin Type: All Skin Types


Download the App
for the best shopping
experience!