• Thumbnail for your product : Christian Dior Sauvage After-Shave Balm
  • Thumbnail for your product : Christian Dior Sauvage After-Shave Balm

Introducing the DIOR Sauvage After-Shave Balm. Sauvage After-Shave Balm Soothes And Moisturises Skin Post Shave. Its Non-Greasy, Non-Sticky Texture Procures An Instant Feeling Of Comfort. Soft And Moisturised, Skin Is Delicately Scented With The Fragrance's Trail. Enriched With Cactus Extract, The Sauvage After-Shave Balm Is Formulated With 94%* Natural-Origin Ingredients. Apply The Sauvage After-Shave Balm On Dry, Shaven Skin. *Amount Calculated Based On The Iso 16128-1 And Iso 16128-2 Standard. Water Percentage Included. The Remaining 6% Of Ingredients Contribute To The Formula's Performance, Sensory Appeal And Stability. Lip Finish: Shine 100Ml Scent Type: Woody


Download the App
for the best shopping
experience!