Rachel Zoe Fashion for Women
- Red satin-crepe- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back- 80% acetate 20% viscose; lining: 100% polyester- Dry clean
Rachel Zoe names Bianca Jagger as one of her biggest style influences - a quick search reveals so many photographs of her wearing white pants like these. They're tailored from ivory twill and cut in a slim flare that looks a touch more modern than original '70s designs. If you're getting married, why not take cues from the fashion icon's wedding to Mick and wear them instead of a dress?
leather, sueded effect, logo, buckle, solid colour, zip closure, round toeline, leather lining, leather sole, square heel, contains non-textile parts of animal origin, large sized
For Pre-Fall '17 Rachel Zoe taps into her Hollywood stylist days, experimenting with opulent fabrics and evening wear silhouettes. Part of the lineup, this chiffon-trimmed 'Racko' mini dress is made from cady and saturated with sequins that catch the light from every angle. Sweep you hair into a neat bun to showcase the grosgrain-trimmed open back.
Rachel Zoe's glamorous '60s-style Resort '18 collection is perfect for the holiday season. This 'Quinn' top is cut from fluid crepe with a choker-style neckline and slashed one-shoulder silhouette. Channel its retro feel with kick-flares.
- Rachel Zoe black Rita playsuit- Cotton-blend crepe de chine lace - Silk-chiffon trims- Button fastenings along front concealed snap and zip fastening at side- Fabric1: 70% cotton 30% nylon; fabric2: 80% cotton 20% polyamide; trim: 100% silk; lining: 100% polyester- Dry clean- Imported
Rachel Zoe "Rikki" maxi skirt with scalloped-edge sheer mesh and lace panels. Rise sits at the natural waist. Fitted through thighs. A-line silhouette. Knife-pleated hem. Rayon; polyester lining. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.
Rachel Zoe's 'Kendall' mini dress has a bohemian feel but is sophisticated enough for evening. Cut from stretch-cotton poplin, it has a ruffled one-shoulder silhouette that's traced with delicate embroidered cutouts. Draw attention to your exposed décolletage with statement earrings.
- Rachel Zoe off-white Hera top- Swiss-dot cotton- Smocked yoke ruffled trims- Slips on- 100% cotton- Dry clean
- Rachel Zoe storm-blue Berenice dress- Voile- Black guipure lace yoke tiered pleated fully lined- Button-fastening keyhole at back- 100% viscose- Dry clean
- Rachel Zoe black Mia top- Crepe - Partially lined - 51% polyester 49% acetate; lining: 100% polyester- Concealed zip fastening along side and shoulder - Dry clean
- Pink silk crepe de chine- Concealed hook button and zip fastening at front- 100% silk; lining: 100% silk- Dry clean
Rachel Zoe's 'Maida' pants were part of the first look in her Fall '17 show. Crafted from tulle and cut in a flattering wide-leg silhouette, this style is covered with sparkly sequins and has grosgrain sides. Wear yours with the matching blazer or a jewel-toned top.
flannel, no appliqués, basic solid colour, no pockets, side closure, zip closure, lined interior, trapeze dress
Details A statement-making option for day or after dark, Rachel Zoe's printed silk dress features sultry cutout shoulders and a flowing tiered skirt. Finished with a glamorous allover print and shimmer of metallic luster, we're keeping it in focus with toned down accessories Black silk with metallic gold striping and allover tonal blush print, laced neckline, flutter short sleeves Loosely tailored fit, full skirt Team with dainty gold jewelry and strappy sandals Material & Care 100% Silk Dry clean
After spotting Rachel Zoe wearing a monochrome gown to a gala in Los Angeles, we were so excited to learn that the designer has a top version - the 'Apollo'. Made from black crepe with white piping, it's cut in a simple but flattering shape with a fluted hem and sleeves. Wear it on dates with skinny jeans.
crêpe, lacing, multicolour pattern, v-neckline, long sleeves, multipockets, lined interior, side closure, zip closure, dress
Rachel Zoe debuted her Fall '17 collection at the Sunset Tower in Los Angeles - the designer's adopted hometown that's fittingly known for its glamour. True to her '70s-inspired personal style, this 'Califa' mini dress is cut from burgundy crepe and has retro bell sleeves and a body-skimming fit that falls to a flared hem. We like how the turtleneck tempers it for daytime.
"Spring '17's spin on Bohemia draws on the Silk Road, an ancient trade route that not only created an exchange of goods, but opened a window onto other cultures, " says The EDIT. Detailed with delicate embroidery in terracotta hues, Rachel Zoe's 'Stephanie' shorts are cut from cotton and silk-blend voile that's fully lined for opacity. Tuck in the matching top to hightlight its tasseled waistband.
- Multicolored silk-georgette- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back- 100% silk- Dry clean