Emilia Wickstead Fashion for Women
Blouse Solid color Cady Darts Round collar Dropped shoulder seam 3/4 length sleeves Concealed button fastenings through front Unlined Dry clean
- Black organza- Concealed zip fastening along back - 51% cotton 33% polyester 13% acrylic 3% other fibres; lining: 100% silk- Dry clean- Made in Italy
The color palette of Emilia Wickstead's Fall '17 collection is inspired by traditional Russian matryoshka dolls. Designed in a fresh lilac hue, this wool-crepe 'Foster' blazer has classic tailoring details including a notched collar, slit pockets and seam details at the back to shape and define the loose silhouette. Wear it as a suit with the matching pants, as styled on the runway.
Details Styled in ethereal white with a delicate print in lilac and yellow, this silk-infused offering from Emilia Wickstead has a conversation-starting name - the 'Storm' dress. Gathered detail on the short sleeves add texture and contemporary impact. Material & Care 39% Silk, 33% Viscose, 17% Polyamide, 11% Polyester
Details Peek-a-book cut-out sides add sensual attitude to the classic camel color of this Emilia Wickstead pullover. The most indulgent part? The wool blend that's infused with silk and cashmere Camel wool blend with silk and cashmere, round neckline, cut-out sides Slim silhouette, fitted Material & Care 75% Wool, 15% Silk, 10% Cashmere Hand wash
Details In turmeric yellow silk, this 'Lauren' blouse from Emilia Wickstead is a chic and feminine layer with frothy ruffled sleeves and a fluid silhouette. The dainty flower print adds an elegance that we love. Material & Care 100% Silk Dry clean
- Emilia Wickstead pastel-orange dress- Jacquard - Cutout front panel waistline knife pleats partially lined- Concealed zip fastening along back- 75% viscose 13% wool 12% polyamide; lining: 100% silk- Dry clean- Designer color: Tangerine- Made in Italy
When Emilia Wickstead decorated Scott's restaurant in London, the tablecloths and napkins were printed with florals that you'd usually find on one of her designs - like this 'Gerty' blouse. Cut from wispy Italian cloqué and lined in smooth silk, it has a ruched waist and flattering peplum hem. We like it with pristine white denim or tailoring.
For Resort '18, Emilia Wickstead draws inspiration from Frida Kahlo and Pablo Picasso - both known for their unique approach to shape and color. Cut from lightly textured crepe, this 'Kyle' dress is artfully draped from the single shoulder and flattering elasticated waist. Complement the painterly bouquet print with vibrant flats or pumps.
Emilia Wickstead has always been inspired by vintage couture and loves the idea of creating the intimate feeling of a '50s salon when women visit her store. Capturing the mid-century elegance she does so well, this 'Cecil' dress is cut from Italian-sourced ivory wool-crepe. It has a lightly smocked waist that creates graceful movement through the skirt.
- Emilia Wickstead teal Stella sweater- Ribbed wool silk and cashmere-blend- Cutout sides- Slips on - 75% wool 15% silk 10% cashmere- Hand wash
Details This 'Everette' halter jumpsuit from Emilia Wickstead is the chicest way to make an entrance, in regal blue structured wool with ruffled trims and immaculate pleats for texture and contrast. The tapered legs keep the finish flattering. Material & Care 100% Wool Dry clean
Dry clean Blouse Floral design Elasticated waistline Front hook closure Partially lined Long sleeves Elasticized cuffs Plunging neckline Cotton
- Red crepe- Hook and concealed zip fastening at back- 54% viscose 46% silk- Dry clean- Made in the UK Small to size. See Size & Fit notes
Top Solid color Embroidered Sleeveless V-neck Zip fastening along back Partially lined Dry clean Darts
Emilia Wickstead's Fall '17 collection sees the designer add a few more casual pieces to her signature eveningwear. Cut from cream stretch-crepe, this 'Gee Gee' blouse has a high neckline and elegant fitted peplum hem. The softly draped bodice makes it a particularly flattering choice for those with bigger busts.
Top Solid color Dry clean Made in UK Sleeveless Stretchy fabric Slips on Crossing back straps Crepe Partially lined
Details Minimal yet elegant, this 'Cecil' dress from Emilia Wickstead boasts a romantic aesthetic with pouf sleeves and a high empire waist. The cream hue keeps the look pristine while the puckered accents at the middle lend flattering finesse. Material & Care 100% Wool Dry clean
- Emilia Wickstead black and cream coat- Printed twill - Buttoned cuffs front slant pockets fully lined- Concealed snap-fastenings through front - 66% cotton 34% viscose; lining: 100% silk- Dry clean - Made in Italy
- Emilia Wickstead antique-rose and plum dress- Fil coupé- Fully lined - Concealed zip fastening along back - 84% polyester 16% polyamide; lining 100% silk- Dry clean