Eleven Paris Dress Shirts For Men on Sale

+ Save this search
Showing 15 Dress Shirts For Men filtered to 1 brand and 1 discount
View Related Searches

Eleven Paris FOBIAS Black
Eleven Paris FOBIAS Black

This Eleven Paris parka is perfect for urban adventurers! You won't want to miss the stylish black colour and the great design made of cotton (100%) . Absolutely perfect for the winter, trend-setters will love this design. Closure : Zip fastening Snap fastening Composition : Cotton : 100% Lining composition : Viscose : 50% Polyester : 50% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris HILAYNE Black
Eleven Paris HILAYNE Black

This season, opt for a casual look with this black sweatshirt! Made of cotton (60%) and polyester (40%) , this sweatshirt designed by Eleven Paris is full of character. Stylish men won't be able to resist. Composition : Cotton : 60% Polyester : 40% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris SAINTUS Grey
Eleven Paris SAINTUS Grey

A must-have in every wardrobe, the short sleeved t-shirt from Eleven Paris is always in style. You'll find this style available in a great grey colour. It is made of polyester (65%) . Here's a great t-shirt with an 100% masculine style! Composition : Polyester : 65% Other : 35% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris KAEZ MARINE
Eleven Paris KAEZ MARINE

Don't hesitate and give this Eleven Paris parka a try. We love the beautiful blue colour and the design made of cotton (100%) . An excellent choice for a classic and chic look this winter! Closure : Zip fastening Snap fastening Composition : Cotton : 100% Lining composition : Viscose : 50% Polyester : 50% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris KROG Black
Eleven Paris KROG Black

Be trendy this season with this Eleven Paris jacket. There's no doubt about it, its shape and black colour will go with anything! A timeless design. Closure : Snap fastening Composition : Cotton : 60% Polyester : 40% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris KASH Black
Eleven Paris KASH Black

You won't have to worry about the cold thanks to this pretty black coat. Made of wool (70%) and polyester (30%), it is very comfortable. Eleven Paris almost makes us wish that the temperatures would drop! Closure : Button fastening Composition : Wool : 70% Polyester : 30% Lining composition : Polyester : 50% Viscose : 50% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris ENEOUR Black / White
Eleven Paris ENEOUR Black / White

There is nothing like a long-sleeved shirt for a chic and stylish look. This shirt has been designed by Eleven Paris. We love its allure and the black colour. Gentlemen, you'll love it! Closure : Button fastening Snap fastening Composition : Cotton : 100% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris FREAK Grey
Eleven Paris FREAK Grey

Comfortable and versatile, you'll appreciate this jumper designed by Eleven Paris. We love its fitted cut, refined design and grey colour. Perfect for a 100% feminine look! Composition : Acrylic : 60% Other : 26% Wool : 14% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris KLOSE Grey / Black
Eleven Paris KLOSE Grey / Black

You'll be well equipped for winter thanks to your new padded jacket! Designed in wool (70%) and polyester (30%) and in a great grey colour, Eleven Paris has left nothing to chance regarding comfort and style! With so many great features, we can only say yes! Closure : Zip fastening Snap fastening Composition : Wool : 70% Polyester : 30% Lining composition : Polyester : 50% Viscose : 50% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris FARONET Black
Eleven Paris FARONET Black

This beautiful cardigan designed by Eleven Paris is unique. You'll appreciate the wool (30%) and acrylic (70%) material and black colour. A real must! Composition : Acrylic : 70% Wool : 30% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris KASUAL MARINE
Eleven Paris KASUAL MARINE

Add a wintery touch to your outfits with this Eleven Paris parka! It comes in a great blue colour along with a design made in polyester (100%) . So comfortable, it'll provide you with all of the warmth you need this winter. Closure : Zip fastening Snap fastening Composition : Polyester : 100% Lining composition : Viscose : 50% Polyester : 50% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris KOTO MARINE
Eleven Paris KOTO MARINE

This winter, you'll need to invest in a padded jacket to keep you warm and trendy. Designed in a great blue colour, the brand Eleven Paris has designed it to be nice and warm by making it out of polyester (100%) . Soft and urban, it has everything necessary to become your favourite coat! Closure : Zip fastening Snap fastening Composition : Polyester : 100% Lining composition : Other : 50% Polyester : 50% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris KINCI Black
Eleven Paris KINCI Black

What could be better if you have to go out in bad weather than this pretty black coat? Made of wool (70%) and polyester (30%) it is very comfortable. No matter if it's raining or snowing, you'll be nice and comfortable thanks to Eleven Paris! Closure : Zip fastening Snap fastening Composition : Wool : 70% Polyester : 30% Lining composition : Polyester : 50% Viscose : 50% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris KOUK Black
Eleven Paris KOUK Black

Don't miss this trendy black sweatshirt! Made of cotton (60%) and polyester (40%) , this sweatshirt designed by Eleven Paris is full of character. A must have! Composition : Cotton : 60% Polyester : 40% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert

Eleven Paris MORKI Grey
Eleven Paris MORKI Grey

The sweatshirt is back this season in a trendy grey colour! With a cool character, Eleven Paris has designed this sweatshirt made of comfortable cotton (60%) and polyester (40%) ! Sporty, stylish and comfortable, we want it! Composition : Cotton : 60% Polyester : 40% Care advice :

Get Sale Alert
Top